Thursday, October 05, 2006

Außerirdische Aliens from Outer Space

As I told you, this summer, when the singing of the crickets and the sweet scent of meat sizzeling over a myriad of open fires was filling the air, I was abducted by aliens who had landed their mothership on Alexanderplatz.
Now, going through my photos, I discovered that I actually even took pictures of them, a fact that I had completely forgotten, as they have OBVIOUSLY brainwashed me.
But, behold! here is one of them:



And what's more, and I'll have to say this in German so as to emphasise it's pressing urgency:
Die haben meine Wohnung verwanzt! I just know! They're watching my every step, even as I write this ...
And I am going to prove it.
You just wait.

4 comments:

inga von k said...

Fahrräder, Stinkefinger, Drohanrufe von Hitler und dann noch Außerirdische mit komischen Stieraugen... Wenn deine Erdenbewohnerexistenz mal nicht aufregend ist, dann weeß ick ooch nüsch!
So ein Fotohendi ist doch wirklich zu was guddi. ich mach mich gleich mal aufn Weg zum Aleksanderblads und stelle mich als Versuchshumanoide zur Verfügung. Ob dann Captain Picard kommt und mich rettet? Captain Kirk ist ja jetzt Anwalt...

Freu mich auf heut abend, falls ich aufm Alex erfolglos war!

psychorach said...

is it just me or it actually looks like a st andrews cross on yer face?

animaldelmar said...

GEIIIEL! lucha libre!

scotspotter said...

's no ME, 's an ALIEN!