Thursday, July 10, 2008

In the mood for

TRAVELING!!!!!!!!
19 days to go and my mind is filled with megabus easyjet standard fare national express outbound date of travel blue hostel guide central station NORTHBOUND single or return once more. I spend much more time then I should looking up train connections, bus schedules and all kinds of fares, because planning well is almost being there already! Climax of the day is buying SOCKS (hiking socks, obviously).
So if you catch me muttering something like "15 and a half days to go, hihihihi", at least you now what the heck I'm on about.
I'm loving this!

15 comments:

kiki said...

scotland?

scotspotter said...

how'd'you know?? You read me like an open book...;)

kiki said...

you're just predictable

do you have some kind of love interest over there or something?

scotspotter said...

not YET, my friend! (Unless you count the tree-studded hills, the endless fields of heather and a whisky distillery now and then a love interest...)

psychorach said...

should I ellaborate a wee more on your answer flaca?
because there's interest and then there is interest, you know?

scotspotter said...

Oh, REALLY?? Now don't you go psychology on me cause NOTHING can touch me today, cause today I bought a TENT! hehe

kiki said...

that's intents! (haha, get it, intense!)

psychorach said...

set up a tent? on your own? how is that even possible? thought you needed help for that... mmm, do you do things backwards there in that country of yours?

scotspotter said...

What the heck you talking about, eh? I was BORN a camper. After all, YOU were the one who went on a camping trip without a sleeping bag or a camping matress and I was the one who cooked delicious chicken ala open fire!

And Kiki: why don't flies go to church? They're insects! haha. (Get it? Get it? Insects - in sects??)

psychorach said...

you totally missed the pun... but I guess I've always been the nasty one in our wee family, aye? Since you know so much about life outdoors, do you know where sick horses go? To the horsepital! hahaahaha...

scotspotter said...

ouch.
'bout that pun: I still don't get it.

kiki said...

^^^ what's new?

scotspotter said...

hähähää!

psychorach said...

after some careful explanation..... of a so NOT FAR FETCHED idea.. she got it! yahoo!

scotspotter said...

completely random remark that was!