Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zelebration!!

Having one's birthday at christmas time sucks big time, that's why I again celebrated a couple of days before my actual birthday, as has become the custom, and whoever yells "But that's unlucky" kricht von mir persoenlich direkt inne Fress...!
Anyway, last saturday saw this year's birthday party deluxe. First we had Pancakes Alsaciennes at my place and then we hit the road to the Centraal, next to the Pear Tree, not as hip but with a wider range of beers to choose from. And in order to quote one of Lady Rachel's students: I entirely recommend this experience! We even got a table after only about half an hour of standing arounf at the bar, juhuu!! and in the course of the evening nicked the little shiny party hats off the neighbouring table, where a christmas celebration had taken place and had loads of fun with them. I had my first tequila in ages, in fact I believe the first since I left school and as I happened to have a south american Lady at my side, we did it properly, Herrschaften! Binge drinking in style!
Doch sehen Sie selbst:

In India, the Tiger doesn't go into the tank but comes in a bottle.

The Dave and the I

Ladies with hats (very upper class...we'll go to the horse race next month.)

Ladies Fra and Siets: get moving but don't get up

Hackfressen competition - I win.

No comments: