Friday, April 20, 2007

Can life be any better?

I've had a coronation chicken sandwich and a cup of tetley tea for breakfast.
I went to Craigmount High.
I breathed the Edinburgh air.
I had a baked potatoe at the Baked Potatoe Shop on Cockburn Street.
I walked down Princess Street.
I bought some crisps and chocolate brownie cheesecake.
I walked down Leith Walk.
I've been to Tesco on Nicholson Street.
I rode a Megabus.
I will go to Silverknowes today.
And tomorrow Dave and I are driving up to the Highlands, staying in a hostel and watching a play in Findhorn.

Now CAN it? Hardly.

2 comments:

animaldelmar said...

well i would quite surely sa: no, it fucking can't. wäre gern dabei, gutes kind. bleib einfach da, dann komme ich, wenn ich zeit habe. und tu mir einen gefallen: schreib ma wat uff meene blockschpotseite, ick ha dit jefühl, dit ick n kommentar bräuchte. kuss an dich und the dave, m

psychorach said...

well... you know it can, aye? be wahtsnameayayayayavigilantesdelaplayaandallda!... blamey, what I'd give to be there. u enjoy yerself (&otherofcourse) I shall follow yer trail in June...or u can join me then too! how's that? with Dr. F a hug for me