Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Was man so alles in der Post kricht

The following has just been sent to me by a fellow
"I want all the boxes ticked"- Lady:

Top Eight Reasons to Date an Engineer

8. Fatigue is never an issue
7. No "couple" enjoy a better "moment".
6. We know how to handle stress and strain in a relationship.
5. We have significant figures.
4. We understand the motion of rigid bodies.
3. Engineers do it to specification.
2. We know it's not the length of the vector that counts,
but how youapply the force.
1. WE KNOW THE RIGHT HAND RULE!


Obviously, this only applies to the non-Karohemd wearing branch
of said special kind of human beings...

4 comments:

kiki said...

hey, i am an engineer!

sweet as.
i am sending this to my gf asap

scotspotter said...

You never told me you were an engineer...! I could have shown off with my BOSCH so much better had I known that;)

kiki said...

i so did... surely?

scotspotter said...

...was I drunk when you did?