Sunday, February 03, 2008

Na bidde

Found my destination!
You know how it is: you keep looking for something (a new shirt, say, or the night's brew of choice) and after spending ages browsing through everything, you end up with the very first thing that caught your attention.
When I was a wee lass of six years, I wanted to be Colt Sievers when I grow up.



I am grown up now and having found out last night that I am in fact Burt Reynold's and Sally Field's (who even gets mentioned in the title song. Coincidence? I dinnae think so!) secret lovechild, the Colt Sievers walk of life somehow seems to have moved into grasp. It is pre-ordained!
And I even already have the glasses!



So from now on, call me Colt and also why don't you just drop by and help me carry the bathtub into the yard...

4 comments:

kiki said...

nice link! "the grandson of nick cave's mother's best friend"

scotspotter said...

hey, everybody has to show off once in a while...^^ and literally its "grandson of nick cave his mother her best friend". I know my readers...;)

kiki said...

yeah, but who translates german to english literally anyway???

scotspotter said...

I work in a private tutoring school, I could tell you stories, mate!