Wednesday, March 21, 2007

There's hope, isn't there?

Looking out of the window, I find it utterly comforting that, if I wanted to, if fancy took me to act on an impulse, I could change this ghastly, dreary, tiring, frustrating pile of poo of a weather against sunbathed beaches anytime!

This is due to the fact that I have been receiving several wedding proposals of late. Wedding proposals from guys I don't even know, who sent me messages on the internet in barely intelligible englisch, most of who come from places like Ghana or, in 90% of the cases, Turkey, some of which look like this:



or,OK, I admit, sometimes like this:



Hmmm...
Some more weeks of spring time pish Berlino Specialwedder and I'll seriously consider.
OK, maybe not.

2 comments:

psychorach said...

Aren't you a catch????!!!

scotspotter said...

Ach, Gunni, du weißt doch eh alles, was bei mir so geht, weil ich das erzählen tu...