Sunday, September 25, 2005

Great things

are about to happen! Yesterday, Raquel et moi discovered, that during our autumn break, which starts on the 14 Oktober, we just have to go on a trip. So I will again venture to rent a car. But this time, I will avoid this bloodsucking motherloving sons of witches watsisname selfdrive, but I will go for Hertz. The plan so far involves Raquel and me, two other campers, whom we have yet to find, Loch Lomond, Glen Coe, Urquhart Castle and Loch Ness, the north west coast between Ullapool and Durness, Cape Wrath, Aviemore, Loch Muick, Dunnottar Castle and then back home. Considering I made this up between waking up and getting up, this is not as bad a route, is it? We have one week, bacause we want to be back in time for the Garbage concert. And just in case you are wondering: yesyesyo, on thursday is payday!! So, if any of you fancies to go on a tour of Scotland with a german and a paraguayan FLA, let me knoooo! We'll start in only three weeks time, so the weather should be ... yea, well, alrightish. It's gonna be great!
Yesterday, us two lovely Ladies went to the open doors day. We saw lots of disgusting things in the natural history biology Labs (including all kinds of parasites). We quite quickly decided to leave that place. We then went to the geology-thingy where we learnt a lot about seismology, earthquakes, Tsunamis and the sun and had almost had tea and biscuits. After that we went to the Royal Observatory (Capital Letters indeed!), where we met a bunch of other FLAs, had a real enthusiastic astronomer (who actually was german) show us his giant telescope and dark and cold (4000 degrees) spots on the sun. Again, we almost had tea and biscuits. We also tried to get into the scottish parliament, but we didn't make it in time. Instead, we went to the chippy. Raquel and I then went to her place to get her DVDs and then to my place to watch them. After the film we still weren't tired, so we went to a pub on Cockburn street (the Malt Shovel) together with some other Foreign Language Assistants. At the literal end of the day, we had tea and biscuits (!) at Tatjana's place, who not only is from Bremerhaven, but also owns the same coat as Frau Zwilling (the red one that you dyed brown). What a good day.
Now I have to go to Tesco before I can have breakfast, because I'm clearout of white Schlabberbrot.
Ewan McGregor still not spotted.

5 comments:

animaldelmar said...

dear ms. scotspot,
see, it's a good thing i dyed mine brown or tatjana and i (and the rest of the h&m buying world) would look alike. which brings me to the next point: you are at the wrong place if you want to spot mr. mcgregor downtown. go explore the city: take a bus up to morningside and sit in the hippest café you can find, looking snobbish with an international newspaper (le monde) and a red woolen cap neckisch on the head. i am sure that in time, ewan will come along for his daily latte/tea/dram of whiskey, look at you and say: oh, i see you are french, do you want to teach me it (you see, ewan's english sucks sometimes...). or: oh, i see you are french, do you want to babysit my four children and have an affair with me and then sell the story to "the sun"? or: oh, i see you are french, can i buy you a coffee, a cigarette and a croissant?

yes. i know how it works, my cherie. that's why on your next free day, go to morningside. kisses, m

fiel.kuhla said...

babes,
at last i have made it up to date, after verewigen myself on two other dates beforehand (imagine it is ostern and go search, if you like). french. hm. french letters, french bread, french fries, french kissens, french ise.
my mind is a bit frenchfucked at the moment, as before, if you have managed to find the comments. so i scotstop here and instead repose a bit.

baise-à-vousettes
omette

scotspotter said...

Actually I took a close look at Morningside on Saturday from the Royal Observatory on Blackford Hill, you know, giant teleskope and all. But I will try the french trick for sure. Also I will check out Crieff when I go on my trip in two weeks!
Besos por las senoras!
Fleggo

animaldelmar said...

baise? heisst das nicht ficken? da bin ich für, suse!

scotspotter said...

Alors, faites attention, les enfants: "baiser" is son Schaumding, "bisoux" sind kuesschen und "biser" heisst dann schliesslich und endlich ... ficken!