Saturday, September 24, 2005

Summer

now officially is over, the days are getting colder. ... Bugs are dying by the truckload, hahaaa! Good riddance to 'em all!! I sure like fall.
But apart from that, I woke up this morning with the sun in my face, a cloudless sky ... errm ... in the sky and pigeons' butts wiggeling twiggeling above my window, while the pigeons' fronts were drinking from the rainpipe. What a nice thing to wake up tho that sight and the new day's first thought being "Arsch".
My new favourite radio station ("... with the real breakfast show; Real Radio!") plays a nice chanty about someone who has just come from the Isle of Skye ("and all the lassies say hello" or something) and I can't wait to head off to the west coast (or, especially for Stephan Scheeder: West Siiiiiiiide!!). Well, maybe in spring. What a good thing to have come here for the winter. These frickin' PAD people just don't think straight!

No comments: