Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Neandertal Newsflash



Do you know these kind of people ... massive skulls with pea-sized brains in them? I've got one of those right here, across the hall.
Everytime I think he can't possibly say anything that is more stupid or unreflected ... he does!

It all started with his tirade about how gay guys (in general) don't respect lesbians (as such) because the latter don't have proper sex (because obviously sex and penetration are the same), just all that emotional stuff and, erm, what's the word, right: foreplay.
It left me with an all time big YeahManWha'Ever on my lips and my head automatically shaking whenever he opened his mouth.

Then last week I asked him to clean the bathroom we share because he never once did it in all the time I live here. What I got was "I've never done it in the three years I live here, I'm not starting now because I don't mind it being dirty and generally speaking cleaning the bathroom (or anything for that matter, Anm.d.Red) is just something I don't do."
Right. What happened to living together with people is a commitment and it's not like cleaning is my favourite pastime but you just have to do it and all that Grown Ups Stuff?

My latest fave is him thinking the best time to wash the laundry in a building with paper thin walls is five in the morning. Guess how I found out about this newest twist of his mind...

So. Could somebody send him back to Neandertal and hit him over the head with a big heavy wooden club or a dinosaur's thigh bone? I'll pay.

5 comments:

SchnautzeJunge said...

Süße!

Was hälst Du davon, wenn ich Pav einen brennenden Stock in den Po schiebe? Das wird ihm einiges über Penetration und Schwulsein as such beibringen UND er rennt dann freiwillig bis in die Steinzeit zurück, wo wir ihm dann gerne noch ein Paar Knüppel über den Hutständer ziehen können.

Lesson learned: Chose your Flatmates with care.

scotspotter said...

Kathi, seh ich das richtig? Du musst putzen quasi als Entgeld dafuer dass die Mudder sich schneidermaesisch betaetigt? Interessant. Allerdings: als ich in deinem Alter war musste ich putzen OHNE nen neuen Reisverschluss zu kriegen. Tja, so ist das Leben. Dafuer weiss ich heute wie's geht, und dass ist auch was wert. Potentielle Mitbewohner profitieren davon.

Baby, die Nico hat mir erst vor kurzem von einem Englischen Koenig erzaehlt, der auf beschriebene Weise ins Aus befoerdert wurde. Hab vergessen wers war, aber die Idee hat Potential.

psychorach said...

I dont think is fair for the good ol' people from Neanderthal to be compared to 'daboy'... I mean, what'vetheydonetoyou?!

scotspotter said...

Ich muss heute das Bad putzen, weil mein Mitbewohner dieses kategorisch als unter seiner Wuerde ablehnt und stattdessen lieber weiter gedankenlos im Stehen pisst. Wie schoen dass wir Teppich im Bad haben...
Ich glaub, in Zukunft kack ich einfach bei ihm ins Zimmer.

animaldelmar said...

ja. mach das mal. und wenn du schon dabei bist, dann dreh ein video davon. wenn du dann auf seinem tebbich feddich bist, drehst du dich in die kamera und sagst: "and you know what, you tedious son of a *****? cleaning? that's just something i don't do." ich glaube, auch das hätte potential. wat ein arsch. und ihr habt teppich im bad? die spinnen doch, die schodden... ich geh mir jetzt mal einen schönen gemüsesaft koofen, und wünsche alles liebe aus dem herbstlichen melbourne, das mit motorgeräuschen dröhnt (formel 1). die marieke