Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Psychological studies in the kitchenlab



Talking shoes today after work, Pav confirmed what we all suspected:
I have a male brain.
That's why I find pink converse with silvery bits on 'em disgusting but on the other hand am able to park a car.
(That's me in my "ugly italian guy with moustache" outfit after parking said car.)
Weell. Took the Pav a while to find THAT out, though.
Also I seem to have male hands.
The rest of me, let me assure you, is still pretty much girl.
(But, after all, I prefer my car UNparked, don't I?!)

2 comments:

animaldelmar said...

your hands are not male. i am quite sure about that, i looked at them time and again. what is also not male is me. you did or did not know that i am babysitting at this time, tagesmutter-deluxe, making incredible amounts of money. i am taking care of two kids who look like angels. when they both freak out on the tram, they don't. anyway. the point was that jamie, who is five, cannot distinguish between genders for some reason and says he to me all the time. it is only reassuring that he also calls his mom and sister he. just wanted to say that. love from a coughing marieke!

psychorach said...

So after reading marieke's comment we can safely say that Pav behaves like a normal five-year-older... but we knew that already, didnt; we?... I mean, five year old boys who "own-half-of-london" obviously know how to distinguish a peruvian from a brazilian, right?