Saturday, March 11, 2006

Reality and her sledgehammer


Oh, deary me, it's starting already. Talking to Sharon I realized that ist's only two and a half months to go! When school starts again after the easter break that I'm currently planning, its gonna be a mere six weeks till unemployment and uni calling. This is all still pretty remote, though, but this afternoon, Amit told me that he is already looking for my replacement.
TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So in order to prepare myself and to savour every bit of the remaining time, I herby start a new blog series to be upheld regularly forthwith.
Eheheheheeeem... I present:

Things I'm going to miss (part one):

1. the Reporting Scotland anchorman.
...dunno why. Like his voice and he reminds me of somebody. I just never figured out whom.

2. Having Arthurs Seat literately in front of my doorstep and knowing I could climb it every day for the exercise and the view. ... and never doing it.

3. Minute Maid Orange Juice.
It's just molto delicioso.

4. Dick and Dom in da Bungalooooooow!
Saturday morning kids tv show. They have games like "Make Dick Sick" or "The Baby Race" or trying to put stickers the size of caravans with their faces on it on other people's backs without them noticing. And they speak in silly voices and pull faces. Come to think about it, it's like Sprenglkiez, just without touching, in "the Queen's English" and with more kids.

5. Tesco micro wave curry.
After a day at school when you're too nackered to cook and too hungry not to, it is just unbeatable... gimme more of that shite...

6. Rugby!!
Although Scotland lost today...

...series to be continued.

3 comments:

SchnautzeJunge said...

Hatte ich mal behauptet, ich hätte mein Diplom in der Tasche, wenn Du aus Schottland zurück kommst?
Nein?
Gottseidank!

scotspotter said...

dochdoch, hast du. du erwaehntest ausserdem ein Haus mit Garten und ein Auto, wenn ich mich nicht irre. Und ich irre mich nie, wenn ich mich nicht irre.

psychorach said...

AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

the end is coming...nahhhhh!!!!!!!!

can u come to paraguay with me lass? whot am i to do with out... walkers crisps!!!