Monday, November 07, 2005

Le weekend bon(fire) - Part II



I got up at about eleven, spent some time in the flat, enjoying being useless and watching Amit losing money playing poker on the internet. I ate something and basically unbusied away in the kitchen and my room. At about three I set out again to Rach's place to watch Chealsy vs ManUtd. The lady had had a much harder (and longer!) night than me and was waaasted, although she made a brave face for someone who had been woke up by her mom after too much alkohol and too little sleep. We made ourselves comfortable on the sofas (as in reeeeal comfy), had some microwave cottage pie and watched the match. (Errm...ManU won)
After the Fussi was over, we discovered .... KNIGHT RIDER !!!! on Bravo! Aaaaaahh, the blessings of cable TV. Unfortunately it was one of the episodes that is on the DVD so I had seen it lately...like ten months ago, but did I care? Did I care?? Of course not!! I was flattered! The hairdos, the shoulderpads, the tight jeans on David Hasselhoff's legs....aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghh!!
After singing along to the title melodie (dumdududummdumm dummdududummdudmmm dididididi dididididi daedaedaedaedae...DAE-DAE!) I went both home and creative and desingned a conversation board game for my second years, coloured boxes and playing cards and all...
And now here I am and it's Monday. I had mostly supervising tasks at school today and tomorrow I'll be driving a nice clean car to Newcastle to pick up my nice clean (so I hope) boyfriend.
Slainte va!

5 comments:

SchnautzeJunge said...

May I also add, that you are the krasseste bitch of them all.

ShutUpBoy - Out!

scotspotter said...

You may...!

psychorach said...

now, tell me the truth. was I really smashed?

scotspotter said...

you were couch potato mash

psychorach said...

no era ningo tan asi che... i tink u r over riactin...