Thursday, July 27, 2006

Von jetz an "Sie"

because after all those years of lingering and lungering around, I am finally respectable now. Means I got a job, regular income in prospect and I even have the key to the place! From yesterday on I will help little people to improve their grades in English (normal), French and German (HAAAAHAAHHAHAA).
My first pupil is called Sebastian and he needs to spend his undoubtadly hard earned holidays brushing up his french in order to move on to 8th grade.
The reason his teacher (a woman whom I never met but already strongly dislike) gave for holding him back in seventh was that, and this is a quote:

"He didn't always get everything right."

If that had applied in MY AGE, I'd still be loitering around in fifth grade sitting over my maths.

But we're gonna show her, that somebitch! Today we are starting the getting-into-shape program with numbers, the clock and articles. She'll see!

And because I'm a respectable person now, you all have to call me by my last name.
Hold the phone, you already do ... I knew there was a hitch...
in that case I'll just invent myself an utterly unreadable signature.

Sincerely yours,
Flksiuzd

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sie, Frau Fleck, wir waren im Paradies, hatten Katzenscheisse als Nachbarn, Erbrechen und Duennschiss als Mitbewohner und den Pleitegeier im Gepaeck. Wir wollen nach hause! Bis bald.

animaldelmar said...

wer schreibt denn da die wahrheit, die ich erlebte? kann es denn sein, dass nicht nur mir und meinem schwitzigen freund dies elend passierte, sondern ebenfalls einem, der sich "usuario anonimo" nennt?

scotspotter said...

Ja, kommt heim, hier kann man kochen ohne den Herd anzumachen. Man muss die Sachen nur auf den Boden fallen lassen. Aber Vorsicht: die Fußbodenfarbe schlägt Blasen und geht ab und das schmeckt dann nich im Essen...
Und ich will auch ma ins Paradies.
Ich war in Großmutz in Brandenburg, das is ja auch am Paradies schon ganz schön ... weit entfernt...

psychorach said...

LADYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
yer get yerself a joband i got meself "some" over the weekend... but not my dream highlander but an english lad... and 2 teens assault meself friends in Brummie last night... naebadaye?... i blogged again!!!keepintouch or i'll send the frenchie to visit u!

animaldelmar said...

deine freundin schreibt dir im internet, dass sie am wochenende gef***t wurde? die muss ich mal kennenlernen...

nachnam said...

ich sage pfui pfui und aber auch fr. fleck gratuliere ich zum verkauf des seit jahre haesslichsten und hinzu auch noch schlechtesten bundesligaspielers.
in zukunft prognostiziere ich der hertha immer hin platz 8 bis naja vielleicht sogar 5 (bei gutem wetter).

scotspotter said...

Martzelinjo sieht n Bisschen aus wie mein bruder. Alles andere interpretieren überlasse ich den Damen und Herren Psychologen und denen, die es werden wollen...