Monday, August 21, 2006

Argh...there goes another one!

So there I was, just minding my own business when all of a sudden ... IT HIT ME - a most terrible fit of homesickness. You might think that I actually AM home and I couldn't argue with that, but all the same, it's just not that simple a case for my brain. I guess it was all my fault, because I was feeding my brain with this:

and that:


Which is not to say I'm not happy to be here. Berlin is great and quite frankly back to normal with a rather rainy August after July saw the fiercest heatwave ever since temperatures were recorded. I'm soooo happy to have my friends back that I could sing and dance and cry at the same time ALL the time. But for ten months I was at home in Scotland and it's a good kind of homesickness that I feel once in a while. I reckon part of me will always long to go back there. And, who knows, one day it might.
Together with the rest of me.

7 comments:

psychorach said...

ladyyyyyy!!!!
I cannae see those pics... DOSOMETHIN'!!!!!!!... me intriga la barriga por saber de q se tratan che...

SchnautzeJunge said...

Me neither!
Esta l'Hombre de Lagato!

scotspotter said...

Ayayay! Que boluda! Interneto, tu madre fue una amante de pollos!
There, I fixed it.

psychorach said...

mmm... just to set the record straight, me mum has never been the lover of any chicken... that I'm aware off... but you never know with parents... maybe she was.. will ask next time she calls.

psychorach said...

oh! braindamaged... thats my after spending almost 3 weeks in this hoose... boy I need to get out... been meeting guys from Aberdeen the whole week.. i think like is trying to tell I got unfinished business there... whotureckon?... have you given my pressie to its rightful owner yet?

scotspotter said...

I have announced your pressie, but the rightful owner is a very hard working woman and I hardly see her... but next time I meet her, promise!
So whaddoyoudo with Aberdeen guys??? Unfinished business my arse, the business didn't even start...;)
Checked property prices in Aberdeen today. Just because I could.

psychorach said...

I'm going to Aberdeen this weekend.. just because I can...muahahahaha