Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This is not


an introduction of the best flatmates in the world.
This is just a tribute. (Don't we all love Tenacious D?)
Ladies and Gentleman, I give you:
Li'l known facts on Amit Bhaduri:
1. Had me watch Cricket for two weeks. I eventually ended up switching it on even when he was not around...
2. They call him Sporty Spice. (They being me that is)
3. His two best friends are a Cricket bat and a little rubber ball (although I have to say he has neglected them lately).
4. With his innocent 22 years of age, he is currently writing his dissertation (God, I feel like a failure) and will soon become a doctor, white coat and all...
5. Doesn't know yet that I will force him to bring me a Sari back from India where he will go for Christmas to see his family.
6. Has complained repeatedly about not appropriately being mentioned on this blog (das haste jetz davon, Freundchen);)
7. Number one victim for Rach's "I-used-to-torture-my-pupils-with-these-jokes"-jokes.
8. You can tell his dad is the landlord by the fact that he has the en-suite room (Amit I mean, the father I don't know)

And here comes Pav(el Nikolayevich Marceux):
1. Amit and I named my little Kuehlschrankmagnet-monkey after him, but, shhhh, he doesn't know it yet.
2. When we first met we talked about our countries and the ex DDR and he said "sorry for fucking up your country" and I thought about the war ("don't mention it!") and said "yeah, man, dito". Klare Fronten also.
3. Most of the time he goes to sleep shortly before I get up for work and doesn't get up until quite a while after I've returned.
4. The guy I share my bathroom with.
5. Number two victim for Rach's "I-used-to-torture-my-pupils-with-these-jokes"-jokes.
6. Studies economics'n'history and, like Amit, is about to finish. (God, I AM a failure, I got LOSER written all over my face!)
7. Is also going abroad for Christmas to see his family; Moskow.

In the picture: Amit, Pav and Playsi.

5 comments:

psychorach said...

but you can tell that they just LUV the jokes...specially Pav...specially after a rough nitght... tell them i got a new book ofjokes.... hehehehe

scotspotter said...

already told them. the answer was somewhat like "oh nooooooou...". hehehehehehehehe

scotspotter said...

lady, i tried to look at your blog, but always ended up on a site for paternity testing...?!?!? whahahahaaatisgoingon?

psychorach said...

who knowa... I'm a girl... paternity testing????... I AM a girl, right?

scotspotter said...

How am I supposed to know...it was paternity testing, not girlity testing after all.